CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The night Little Angel said it like only a child could, "So its not just chub!" as she poked my belly. lol.




It is still hard to fathom holding my very own baby in my arms in less than 7 months. Thinking about having a 6 month old by this time and looking longingly at the clothes he/she would wear. I am trying to resist to urge to buy even more clothes( I already have lots)-no matter how good a deal they are ;) until I know what we are having. I have been told that since I have bought plenty for both that I am going to end up with twins! LOL.
My great aunt has given me a white wooden crib and my Pawpa is going to pass on the crib his dad bought for his great grandchildren. This will be the first great great grand (I believe) to sleep in it. It is hard to contain my excitement about getting the nursery ready. Of course I am setting up the crib-it can't sit in there empty!
My sweet baby is treating me very well so far-thankfully. And I only had Monday morning sickness for two weeks. I stay hungry but can't eat as much. I also enjoy going to bed as early has I can manage. My food preferences have changes ever so slightly-hopefully for the better. lol.

0 comments: