CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Little Angel and I are looking forward to the next three weeks of freedom. I will be off from work for the second summer break. So I will get three whole weeks with my girl. It just warms my heart that she was so excited that I would be at home with her after having a trip to the beach and summer camp. lol. She said, "We are going to have so much fun-we ALWAYS have fun!" We bought some bead kits at Target for a dollar that I remember making when I was her age. We might even get ambitious and design our own. There will definitely be swimming and shopping. I am taking her and her little friend bowling tomorrow sort of as a birthday and going away event. Oh and I am sure painting toenails and fingernails are in store as well ;) Little Angel is staying with my parents tonight and onto the morning while my husband and I go to the doctor. Little Angel loves to go to Memaw and Grandpa's and Aunt Courtney and Uncle Jeff's houses. I am so glad my family is around for her to enjoy. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my relatives over the years.

0 comments: