My brother has allowed me to borrow his computer since the lap top has crashed :( However, I am not able to load pictures at this point so words will have to do.
I am two days in to my three week break. Yesterday me and Lil Buckaroo did a lot of running but today, well, today I am still in my pajamas. I intended to nap when he went down for his nap but of course I got busy. Lol. Not sure I have much proof of what I have been doing though ;)
Little Angel has one more jam packed week of school. She got two awards yesterday, art and honor roll. I was so proud of her hard work this year under a hard teacher. She has also matured a lot this year and is almost self sufficient. I think it really helped to have her write out what needs to be done morning and night and give her a few deadlines. Breakfast at 6:40. Out door by 6:50. In bed at 8:45. We have only missed the bus once this year now that we are on a schedule! I guess all it took was passing the responsibility over to her rather than reminding reminding.
will fimish later...
Summer 2011
15 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment