CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

As I sit here flipping between "I'd Need a Savior" and "Bring on the Rain" I am trying hard to get away from the situation at hand. I am indeed 34 1/2 weeks pregnant trying very hard to focus on being pregnant. However, all that I can think about is how Sunday will go down. Little Angel has progressively gotten worst about coming home. Last time she locked the doors and would not get out of her grandmother's van. My husband had to go out and listen to the grandmother break him down and tell him his daughter does not love him and especially does not love his wife and that we do not love Little Angel because we are MAKING her live with us. Once they got the door open, he had to drag Little Angel out twice kicking and screaming that she did not love us. When he got her to the door she turned around and ran back to the van. This is a ten year old. A little girl that was perfectly fine until we put our foot down to the grandmother about one visit in July. She goes to their house every other weekend per the papers and we allowed them to have extra time during holidays and two weeks this summer. This is not in the papers. Now that we did not do exactly what the grandmother wanted we are suddenly back in the situation we were about two years ago when we were about to get married. Funny how it is happening yet again when we are preparing for our first baby. We returned from our honeymoon to go to court on January 4th of 2008 and now we are going to court November 2009 with a baby set to arrive very soon. Thankfully we are going in November instead of January, as originally scheduled. So I am trying desperately not to get dragged into the unfairness of the situation and trying to console my husband who is fed up with what has been a 10 year struggle for him. Looking at our pictures doesn't she look so unhappy?!