CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

At 34 1/2 weeks I am thinking we better be ready! I have washed EVERYTHING in Dreft and organized in his closet and rolling storage chest.
burp rags and blankets all "drefted"
bibs, onesies, pants, socks, BabyLegs, and hats...check

big sister got to put up stickers...check

glider...check
baby carriers, towels, sheets....check

cozy cover on car seat...check

comfy ride...check

Pack and Play equipped with baby positioner, diaper necessity box,
changing pad, and blanket....check

rocking chair, crib, car seat...check

baby bag, car seat cover, and window shades....check

both Target newborn shirts (?)

closet full of goodies including bouncy seat, Diaper Genie, breast pump, bottles, blankets, Brestfriend, bath seat, Boppy, dishwasher basket, size newborn and 0-3 month clothes washed, and the rest boxed up
I am so grateful for everyone's generosity. I am feeling pretty set with supplies :)

0 comments: