CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I cannot believe Lil' Buckaroo is 3 weeks old! It is hard to believe that I was pregnant for nine months, have already gone through labor and delivery, and have a 3 week old baby now. I have dreamed about being a mom for so long and it is hard to believe that I am not dreaming now. He is such a sweet, sweet lil guy and I love to just snuggle with him every chance I get. However, I am also trying to promote his independence when I can pry myself away. lol ;) Don't get me wrong, he has been keeping me up between the hours of 2 and 9 quite a bit (trying to figure out what is going on) and he does cry occassionally, but he really is overall a real joy. My husband begs me to let him help when he is able-shoot it does not get better than that! Little Angel seems to adore him most of the time-in fact, she wants to help more than I can allow at time. lol. He turns to look at her when he hears her voice, which makes her very happy. She wants to carry him around, which I am not comfortable right now. She is very "in his face" when she is around, which at time can be trying. But overall, I think she is doing well with the adjustment.

0 comments: