CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Charlie Wharlie


Spiderman socks are the best!
what a model!

bought Sissy a purse for Valentine's Day

helping Sissy play Disney Monopoly

owning MY pink pillow


a little trick I discovered to make him "smile"


in his Spiderman PJs


"these are the pjs i wanna wear"


real dogs wear pink

seeing the world in with pink tinted glasses


waitin' on Sissy to come back


shooting his spider web






trying to play play dough too



Only me would somehow get a soda can stuck in the garbage disposal. I had rinsed off the tops and I accidently knocked one into the sink. My husband is amazing to be able to put up with me. He eventually got it out but in the process he punctured the can and it shot soda in his face. Bless his heart.


Our puppy is constantly entertaining us. My mom's neighbors recued him from the side of the road with a broken leg. His leg has mended with just a slight limp.






0 comments: