CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

























My cousin had her baby boy the day after her birthday-what a gift! I am headed up in August to visit for about a week. The hospital site is down so I can't post any pictures but take my word for it-he is a doll. lol. Of course, I would say that about any baby. I think they are all precious. When I worked at the day care my favorite room was the little ones however, when they put me in with the one year old I was just as happy. I really did not have to work during school but I NEEDED my "baby therapy" so I worked from junior year of high school up through senior year of college. Now I am at a preschool for special needs children. My Dad and Grandpa used to tell me I needed to get "baby" off my brain but I have made a career out of my love for babies! Right now I am mostly doing behind the scene work for the school until they open their third class. Then I will be in the classroom every day seeing miracles happen. I never knew places like this existed until God lead me here back in February. It is amazing the difference early intervention makes!






0 comments: