CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Fast and the Furious

Little Angel turned NINE yesterday! Since I had to work we had a family party and went to celebrate today. We went to Gatti Town and her and my brother, who is 16, played video games. Next week we are going to Libby Lu before I leave for my trip to see my cousin in Washington.

her Daddy would be so proud :)

I won't tell you how much money it cost to get enough tickets to buy that diary....lol ;)





















She and Charlie had a blast in the sprinkler on Wednesday. Then she gave him a bath which was a difficult process to say the least. I guess I need to take her swimming more so she does not have to practice on the swing set. lol. She really entertains herself so well-its great.

I think I should get my supplemental income by doing hair dos at Libby Lu....I love to fix her hair. I love getting her ready for school. period. Occasionally she wants to do it all herself but she still craves someone to be a mom.

Speaking of which, her mother is coming back from what she calls "vacation." Well if you call leaving for three months, not saying "goodbye", and not calling vacation....She called at nine thirty last night to wish her a "Happy Birthday" Little Angel has not talked to her since she left in May. I called her today and gave the phone to Little Angel. Of course her mother was all about loving her and missing her and couldn't wait to see her and couldn't believe people were saying she had moved and why didn't Little Angel call?...It makes me angry beyond reason that she can leave all her responsibilities behind and come back and see her when she wants. Of course, she is only allowed to have supervised visitation but no one has supervised it in the past.

Apparently because my husband is divorced that means that our daughter has to go away every other weekend because that is how it usually is with a divorce. Well the mother is unfit to have unsupervised visitation so they decided that the grandparents would get her two weekends a month. These are the same grandparents that came and kidnapped her from school after she had lived with us for 6 months.

0 comments: