We are no longer the "free baby sitters" anymore! Yesterday we got permanent custody of Little Angel. As Little Angel puts it, "The man went *bam bam* now you are gonna live with your Daddy from now on!" She seemed excited about spending Christmas with us and getting some professional family pictures since she was gone for all that last year. I genuinely think she is relieved that it for good now. I talked to her about how when I said that before we did not have custody but we thought TaTa wanted us to but then she changed her mind. However, having custody means that there is no changing it!
When I picked her up today I was a little later because it was really storming. When I walked in her teacher walked her to me (which she never does) and I saw that she was hysterically crying. Apparently she pinched a mean girl and has been crying ever since. I had the "motherly" talk in front of the teacher but had a more heart to heart later. I know that little girl she pinched was mean but I told her that is never the answer. lol. I know she knew it was wrong. She has just been really emotional lately and just had a slip. I think the way she was crying made the teacher think she was going to get beat or something. When the teacher asked what happens when she get in trouble Little Angel said, "I don't know...I don't get in trouble." She really doesn't!
Summer 2011
15 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment