CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Easter 2008
Little Angel and my Mom
Little Angel and my Dad at Easter
who knows?!
what a perfect little bloom
this one cracks me up!



my Dad's parents





















sweetest thing-he had not seen her since November and when he walked in and she was there he picked her up. awwww :)
lol. cheezy face.

her easter outfit "chicks rule"
my sweet angel
lol. her reaction to the snow. "big whoop" :)
in our matching jackets
she really adores her Daddy
Charlie's statue
This picture was taken in April (we kept our tree up until she came to visit for the first time)
My major was psychology so I had to train my Betta Spunky Hoopster and she was a BIG help :)
What more can a Momma ask for?
THIS is why he tries to get on the couch :)
eatin' play dough

1 comments:

Alaskiana said...

I think that's the only picture I've ever seen of mom smiling with her mouth open. It's a great shot.