My mom's neighbor has a beautiful salt water pool that we swim at on Mondays and Wednesdays. We started our routine back up today (she was gone for the last two weeks) Well when she got out of the shower she beckoned me into the bathroom (after insisting she could bathe herself) She usually begs me to come talk to her while she is bathing and wash her hair. Well cards are turned when she is at other people's houses. Anyway so I go in and she informs me that she has worms again....ummmm. So I looked and did not see anything. I thought she was just irritated and itchy from being at the beach. My mom told her to put it in a bag if she found one (we both thought she was just itchy...) Well I put her in the car and told her to stay there while I walked my mom back to her front door. So we are saying our closing remarks when I hear the car door open and close. I wait, a bit impatient that she was back on the "no obeying" track after being gone for two weeks, as she approaches. I say calmly, 'I thought I told you to stay in the car." "Memaw said to bring you the worm if I found one." So there we are standing there. Me and my mom look at each other, not believing that she did indeed have worms, and finally look down. Yep, there in her hand is a white worm. So we all had to dose up on the medicine and take all the precautionary measure. Funny thing was when she was in the kitchen and we were still no believing her and she made this face and said, 'I feel one." 'You what?!" I was somewhat laughing and a bit grossed out. Well she started crying to Memaw that, 'Momma thinks it is gross." Umm ya, just a little. lol. But we dealt with it.
Summer 2011
15 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment